Crystallia2011 - 2012
Real time strategy game with tower-defense features and an offensive component.
Crystallia was developed for the courses of “Game Design” and “Game Technology” with the focus on design, on a group of 2 to 4 people, can be played by two players on a tablet.
- Developed with Java and the Android SDK.
- Custom built 2D engine featuring:
- Frame-based sprite animation.
- Render layers.
- 2D Collisions.
- Asset Management.
- State Management.
- Multi-resolution and aspect-ratio support.
- Custom UI widgets.
- My contributions were:
- Initial game concept.
- Game design, concept refinement and design document production.
- Engine and game programming.
- Music and sound effects.